YOUR PRIMARY BOUNDARY STYLE IS:
YOU ARE RAISING YOUR AWARENESS OF HOW YOU ARE
RELATING TO BOUNDARIES RIGHT NOW!
My boundary skills continue to evolve with ease.
Download your free gorgeous affirmation for mobile or desktop to remind you of what’s possible.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL BOUNDARY STYLE GUIDE
A FEW NOTES
- All Boundary Styles are equally valid and most people identify with more than one.
- Your Boundary Style is also influenced by other factors such as life experiences, modeled behaviors, and your natural personality traits.
- Raising your awareness of how you are relating to boundaries right now is the first step to changing what’s not working.
- Learning about the Boundary Styles can help you understand how you may be behaving if you are OUT OF BALANCE which could be because you are stressed, triggered, or unsure of the healthy boundary action to take in the moment. Next, you can compare it to the BALANCED, healthy boundary behavior list for your predominant style. This will raise your Boundary IQ and provide behavioral choices more aligned with becoming the Boundary Boss you know you were born to be!
WHEN YOU PREORDER A COPY OF BOUNDARY BOSS BEFORE MARCH 27TH, YOU'LL RECEIVE THESE ADDITIONAL BONUSES
- Advanced Online Digital Copy Of the Book
- 4 Livestream Sessions with Terri walking through each chapter of the book with you.
- Private Facebook Group to ask questions and share your wins.
- Instant Access to a Membership Area with my popular course Boundary Palooza, which has helped 8000 students, with tips, scripts and strategies to strengthen their boundaries
- A ticket to the Boundary Boss Book Celebration at the end of April
All for the price of a book.
Terri Cole is a licensed psychotherapist and global relationship and empowerment expert.
For over two decades, Terri has worked with a diverse group of clients that includes everyone from stay-at-home moms to celebrities and Fortune 500 CEOs. She has a gift for making complex psychological concepts accessible and actionable so that clients and students achieve sustainable change.
She inspires over 250,000 people weekly through her blog, social media platform, signature courses, and her popular podcast, The Terri Cole Show.
To find out more go to terricole.com